{Photo: Break Away, by phatpuppy}

Ali'fantasean System

NOTE TO READERS:

Many of the graphics that I include in this blog cannot be considered solely associated with my work. I use them to set a mood or to help one visualize a setting/idea. Keep in mind that they are other people's work and if ever I can find the true owner I will give them credit.

(All Rights Reserved for all other materials found herein)

Thank you and please enjoy.

~ C. Rorke

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Muriphon, Oreza, and Oserom

"I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship."
~Louisa May Alcott

-
Muriphon {mur'ih'fone} is the seventh planet from the binary suns, Tyrenollo and Stelunops. It is the sixth in size in its system, and is uninhapitable due to its thick atmosphere, whithin which vicious storms constantly rage. A thin set of rings orbit this vibrant blue planet on an angled axis.
Two moons make circles around Muriphon. They are Oreza {ore'eh'zuh}, and Oserom {oss'er'om}.
Muriphon got its name from Navaerian theologians from Planet TaeAra. They interpreted its blue light as being the home of the god, Virphos, the God of Storms.

0 comments: